Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Create your own Application to open Notepad in Windows


Notepad Launcher




Hello All,

This is a short tutorial for creating your own application to open notepad in windows.





Steps

1. Open notepad and copy the below code


           @echo off

           start %SystemRoot%\System32\notepad.exe

2. Now "Save As"  Notepad.bat (any name with extension.bat will do).

    Don't forget to change the "Save As Type" to "All Files".

3. Double click your application to open Notepad...Enjoy!!!



Wait for further posts which gives you more knowledge in batch programming...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I am Tijo Tom, a Computer Engineer from India.Right from my schooling, I had a passion for Programming, PC Tricks, Virus Creation and Hacking.

I started this blog on Jan 1, 2014 to share my views and ideas with the world.

You can know more about me on