You may think why I have included a post about calculator in this blog since you all are familiar with this application and its working. But calculator has undergone a complete change in Windows 7.
If the title of this post hasn't excited you enough, the features we will talk about will!
Open Calculator (Start -> Run -> Type calc ) and look for the below features
1. Unit Conversion (ctrl + u)
- Now you can convert any measurement unit you think of into any other relevant equivalent with calculator in Windows 7.
- Conversions for Angle, Area, Energy, Length, Power, Pressure, Temperature, Time, Velocity, Volume and Weight / Mass are available here.
- Also each of this units have myriad of sub values you can play with.For Eg: Clicking on Length reveals everything from Microns to Millimeters and Inches to Centimeters.
2. Calculate Difference Between Two Dates (ctrl + e)
- Calculate the difference between any two days in years, months, weeks and days
- Also you can add or subtract days from any day you specify.
- You can also use calculator for calculating :-
2. Vehicle Lease
3. Fuel Economy(mpg) and
4. Fuel Economy(L/100 km)
Enjoy doing more with Calculator :-)
You may also like
- Find Serial No of a Laptop or Computer
- Creating a Folder Named con in Windows
- Windows Hidden GOD MODE Folder
- Problem Steps Recorder